Thank you for your interested in the de.NBI Cloud workshops and welcome to the 3rd de.NBI Cloud User Meeting. As this is the first ever virtual Cloud User Meeting we would like to use this document for general guidance and reference to our Code of Conduct.
In order to maintain a pleasant and productive virtual environment for all participants, we would like to remind you to follow and consider the following notes on “Zoom-etiquette”.
In case of any technical issues, mishaps or the need for guidance or information please contact us email@example.com
- All of the presentation and workshops will use Zoom. No Zoom account is needed for attendence. You can use the links provided on this page to attend at the meetings via your browser or the Zoom App.
- Please join the presentations and workshops with your real name. This is an act of being polite and grants a safe discussion environment.
- Once you have joined the meeting, you will be re-directed to the Zoom waiting room. The moderators will let you enter the meeting from the waiting room. This may take a moment.
- Camera and microphone: During presentations your microphone and your camera will be turned off. You will not be able to turn them on. When entering workshops your microphone and camera will also be turned off. Both can be turned on during the workshops.
- Please make sure to mute your microphone if you are not speaking.
- No sharing of screen: Please refrain from sharing your screen during the presentation if not stated otherwise.
- Don’t be late: Calculate enough time prior to the presentations/workshops and be sure to check the technical details before entering the meeting. The meetings will be open 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Think of this as your usual journey time to work.
- Conversation etiquette: During conversations keep in mind that we are in a virtual room and in a business conversation. Please take consideration in each other to establish a pleasant discussion environment for every participant. In case of any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raise your hands if you want to ask a question. You can do this virtually by using an emoji or in workshops by turning on your camera.
- Asking Questions: You can write questions to the presenter during the presentations by using the chat function.
If you experiencing technical difficulties or in case of any issue, please write an email to email@example.com
The recording of any activity during the 3rd Cloud User meeting is prohibited. This includes taking snapshots or pictures of the screen or using third party programs for recording of the sessions.
The organizational committee reserve the right to reject persons from any activity during the 3rd Cloud User Meeting in case of misuse or inappropriate behavior.